Solid Comfort COVID-19 Updates
Solid Comfort Continues to Operate with Minimal Disruption Due to COVID-19
As we continue to closely monitor the spread of COVID-19 and its wide-ranging impacts on our workforce, our customers, and the entire hospitality industry, we consider ourselves very fortunate that we have experienced only minor disruptions to our business operations, including supply chain, shipping, and production. We recognize there are many others who have not been as fortunate, but know that we will all emerge from this trying time stronger and more resolute to carry on.
To ensure we are serving our customers’ needs while keeping employees safe, we continue to make adjustments to our policies and processes in accordance with CDC and the Health Department guidance. Recent updates include:
- Adding anti-bacterial stations throughout our buildings
- Distributing masks for all employees to wear while at work
- Adding 6-foot spacing
- Staggering start times to reduce traffic at time clocks
- Disinfecting areas twice a day in addition to regular cleaning practices
- Closing common areas like the breakroom
- Sending employees who are sick home
As we navigate this unprecedented time, we will continue to share updates as they are known. Many thanks to our employees, customers, suppliers and the many others who we work with each and every day. Stay safe.